In 2001 my husband and I launched our new business and in the 10 years that followed my introduction to leadership and staff management was both immediate and all encompassing. As a working Mum with a young family and a growing business, I wish I’d had then the skills that I have now. This is one of the reasons why I find so much satisfaction from working as a Coach and Facilitator with Business Leaders and their Teams, I have personal experience of many of the issues you are going through.
Who are my clients?
- Business Owners, Managers and Team Leaders; from both the corporate and Not for Profit arenas.
- I have worked with Princes Trust Senior Managers as part of a Coaching Pilot in 2013 (and continue to do so).
- I very much enjoy working with schools, specializing in; Executive Coaching and Team Development programmes for Head Teachers, Senior Leaders and other key teams in school.
My coaching journey
After training with The Coaching Academy in 5 different areas, (from Corporate and Executive to Youth and Parent Coaching) I qualified as a Business and Life Development Coach in 2009, with a ‘distinction’ in Personal Development Coaching
I then became a Course Manager for their 2-day public events, whilst also working with my own clients.
Following my Graduate Coaching & Mentoring and Equine Facilitated Coaching qualification with Learning to Listen in 2013, I joined their team as their Corporate and Team Development Manager.
I was also a keen volunteer with their sister ‘Autism Angels’ charity, and shared some amazing experiences with professional teams & Coaches and young people on the autistic spectrum and their families.
My current coaching and personal development qualifications include
- Level 3 (‘A’ level standard) – Personal Development Coaching
- Level 5 (Graduate level) – Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 7 (Post Graduate level) – Coaching and Mentoring
- Lantra Awards – Equine Facilitated Coach (yes, coaching people using horses!)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming – NLP ‘Practitioner’ level
- DISC Personality Profiling
- In 2014 I created the Ignition Card Facilitation system, a visual tool to enhance Coaching, Facilitation, Therapy and Connection across a wide spectrum of professions. For more information about Ignition Cards and to book on a training course, please click here